Wednesday 19 September 2012

Unfollowing a blog using the new Blogger Interface


I have only just  found out how to unfollow a blog in the new Blogger Interface.  Up til now, when I found I had mistakenly followed a blog and wanted to take it off my reading list, I was  going back into the Old Blogger Interface to do it - or doing it on the blog itself by signing in and then going to Site Settings.

But wouldn't you know it, the answer is right there - look at your Dashboard - on the other side from where you see the heading Reading List there is a little wheel thing.  If you click it, it takes you to a window where you can manage your reading list.  It even says that when you mouse over the wheel.  So I should have figured this out much earlier!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.