Saturday 15 September 2012

I was an accidental No-reply blogger. Are you?



Danny at Silo Hill Farm kindly raised with me that I was a no-reply blogger.  I didn't know that and wasn't quite sure what that meant anyway!  Apparently if you adopted Google+ it just made being no-reply the default setting.

Danny then sent me a link to another post by Ordinary Miracles with an explanation of the issue and how to change it.  And it worked for me.  Thanks Danny.  I owe you one!

So here is the link 

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Great post Carole. I just went through every social site and profile I have and changed my name and information. I haven't done so in a while and I've been using my first name and maiden name. All my friends and family call me by my middle name Bonnie. So I decided to update all my profiles. I'm sure there are a lot of confused people right now because of this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOooo, I'm glad it helped! Nothing worse when someone asks a question or wants info and you can't reply back to them! I was too till someone told me.
    nancy-of the crazy 9
    http://nancyvnjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to learn more about this, but the link you have above don't seem to take me anywhere....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats strange, Tracy, because I just tested it and it worked fine. Did you click on the greyed out word "link"? Maybe you pushed the Pin it button by accident?? Please try again and let me know if you are still having problems - if you then give me an email I'll send the link to you directly. Cheers

      Delete
  4. Got it! Thanks! I was probably clicking on the wrong thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was very interesting...thank you for sharing this tip!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.