Thursday 27 September 2012

Would you like to create something like this?













To create your own word picture like this - just go to Wordle.net.  It is free and simple.  You just paste any text you want to use as the base for the picture into the box - or - as I did for this one - put in the url of this blog (or a post) - and then you can just push randomize or other settings buttons til you find a layout that you like.  You can even right click over a word and it will give you the option to take out that word.

One thing though - you will need to have Oracle's Java installed to do this.

The other thing is that I couldn't find an easy way to save it onto my computer.  I did a screenshot and then used Paint to do it.  Click here for the post about doing screenshots.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.