Tuesday 9 October 2012

Keyboard shortcut for the day – Control + F



Today's shortcut is one I used lots of times each and every day.  It is the quick way I find things like the blog I want to check out in my blog list or when I want to check whether I have blogged about something already or not.

So what does Control + F do?  Well, when you are in a word document it opens up a little search pane and you type the word/part of word you are looking for and it will find them for you.  And it does the same thing on any open webpage in Chrome or Internet Explorer as well.  It displays the results slightly differently but the basic idea is still the same.

So if you find yourself searching for a mention of something, do it the quick way with Control + F.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.