Saturday 3 November 2012

Do you have trouble typing in those pesky "prove you are not a robot" things?

How the heck are you supposed to read that number!  And this is blown up a bit too!
Do you have trouble typing in those pesky "prove you are not a robot" things?  I especially have trouble with the blurry number photo part.  I'm not sure why people persist with having word verification turned on - but have come to accept that this will be the way it is - at least until Blogger stops making that the default setting.

One thing that I have found helpful is to enlarge the image - the easy way to do this is just to hit Control +.  You can do it a number of times and each time the page will zoom in until you can see it.

When you have finished you just hit Control - and it will zoom out again.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great tip Carole. I despise word verifications. :)

    xo
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip!! Sometimes I have to try over 5 times to get the write thing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. I will answer questions as soon as I can.